View the data on a smartphone
Our Xtrem® equipment with WiFi option sends the data directly from the platform to a smartphone using our Android app, directly and without an indicator, from the weighing platform to the smartphone. It’s that easy.
Z Link® secure digital connectivity
• Multiple connection options with indicators, PC software and Android smartphone.
• Fully digital platforms that include all data in its internal Xtrem® module.
• Greater safety and reliability due to digital communication between platform, indicators and PC or Android software.
• Data sent directly to PC or smartphone by optional WiFi in the platform’s own Xtrem® module.
• Connection of multiple platforms via Wi-Fi or Ethernet router, for central management.
• Web Server for data capture from Chrome, Edge and Safari browsers.
• Xtrem® digital module integrated inside the platform structure.
• The most advanced technology for maximum data security.
• Our Xtrem® equipment connects directly (3) to the Ethernet, Wifi or RS485 without intermediate equipment.
Five sizes of low-profile weighing platform.
External dimensions (mm)
Freedom of display
Indicators can be connected to ABS or stainless, tabletop, wall, rectangular or round column, or remotely with WiFi.
Mobility and usability assured
With its desktop indicator support, columns of different sizes, rudder and wheels, or direct wheels on the platform, you will have it at the desired height or you can move it to where you need it.
Digital connection with the indicators, both via cable and WiFi.
It is also possible to connect the Xtrem® platform directly to PCs without indicators, via cable or WiFi, with our PC Xtrem® app.
Our application for Android and IOS allows interaction with a Smartphone.
With our Web Server and the WiFi option we send the weighing data to any compatible browser (*).
(*) Compatible with the following browsers: Chrome for Windows,
Edge for Windows, Safari on iOS and Edge for iOS.
Armoured load cell
Models without “S” with aluminium sensor protected and shielded with stainless steel armour.
Designed for intensive, heavy use, with the load sensor protected from liquid and dust by its airtight capsule or in stainless steel with protection up to IP69K.
The whole surface is smooth with soft edges, making it is easier to clean.
Stainless steel load cell
Stainless steel sensor with IP69K protection (X3S, X3S6, X4S) (*).
(*) The X2S and X2S6 models have IP67 protection.
• Our Xtrem® equipment is delivered with CE-M Verification as standard.
• We also offer our ISOCAL Certificates, with individualised calibration data for the Xtrem® equipment.
• Help maintain your ISO9001 Quality System.