GRAM PRECISION direction priority, for the success of the company:
- The need to focus on the Organization of the company, to the needs and expectations of our customers.
- You need to correctly manage the company through processes that are carried out.
- The need to improve the management system of a continuous and systematic manner.
As a result, GRAM PRECISION sets a number of objectives, which are described below:
1. Objectives related to customers
- Identify and always consider the needs and expectations of our customers, incorporating them into our products and services.
- Periodically pick up the opinions of our customers about our products and services, to determine their level of satisfaction.
- Products and services marketed must meet its commitments to customers.
2. Objectives related to products
- Products and services marketed must meet the legal requirements that may apply. In particular, weighing instruments placed on the market, meet the requirements laid down in the Community directive 90/384/EEC and other directives that are applicable.
3. Objectives related to our suppliers
- Our company has our suppliers to achieve the established objectives, integrating them within the internal processes to be able to carry out their monitoring and control.
- Priority will be given to those suppliers that meet the quality management system applied and certified way.
4. Objectives related to our processes
- The internal processes of the company and their interaction are identified and are controlled to ensure its proper implementation.
- Implemented on an ongoing basis the necessary corrective and preventive measures for the prevention and elimination of the causes of non-conformities detected.
- Analyze is continuing all processes in order to establish an improvement continues, depending on the results obtained and the objectives set.
For compliance with this policy and quality objectives is essential to collaboration and participation of all staff of the company and this is achieved with adequate training and application of the present quality Manual and procedures developed for the treatment of all aspects related to quality.
The personnel of the company is aware of the company’s mission, meet its objectives and meet the established media to get them.
For both General and quantified objectives management, in quality of Chief delegates the responsibility of verifying compliance with the policy and objectives, as well as implement the quality system for its achievement and maintenance.