Terms of sale
- All our products are guaranteed for a period of 12 months after the first use of product or 15 days after the date of shipment.
- The guarantee period taken into account will be the shortest one.
- The guarantee covers the manufacturing defects and the spare parts necessary to repair the product for a period of 12 months after the date of delivery.
- During this period, GRAM will be in charge of remedying the defects.
- The guarantee will exclude damages as a result of misuse of product, disregard of instructions for the use of product or excessive loading.
- The transport costs necessary to repair the product as well as any damages caused by it shall be borne by the customer.
- The transport costs as a result of the expedition and return of a damaged product are the responsibility of the customer.
- The guarantee does not cover transport costs as a result of returning the product to the Technical Support Department.
- Only the products with visible return identification number and addressed to the Technical Support Department will be accepted.
- The guarantee will cease to apply in the event that the customer or any third party (except our Technical Support Department) carries out alterations or repairs to the product.
- The value of the guarantee cannot exceed the price of the product. In case of unavailability of product, GRAM is entitled to replace it with the same model or a superior one.
- The total amount of an order shall be superior to 50€. No order below this amount will be accepted, except for Certificates and Repairs. Unless specifically agreed in writing, only orders with confirmation of advance payment will be accepted.
- Only products identified and addressed to our Technical Support Department will be accepted.
SHIPMENT AND PACKAGING
- Shipment costs shall be borne by the customer. GRAM will not be responsible for any loss or damage of products caused by shipment. The products will be delivered by the transporter fully packed, protected and in compliance with the sent instructions. An extra cost will be applied in case a special type of shipment is required (e.g.:transport by sea).
- The prices do not include VAT. All supplementary taxes or costs that might increase the price of the product are the responsibility of the customer.
- The payment will be made in advance, by bank transfer, unless special payment conditions are previously negotiated.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
- Items can be returned only if confirmed with our Technical Support Department.
- The client will receive an identification number that will appear and should be visible on the back side of the product.
- We reserve the right to reject products for return if we consider the cause of the return is not our responsibility.
- All costs of revision, testing, packaging and maintenance of returned items will be borne by the customer. Incomplete packaging or in poor condition will also be charged to the customer.
- All shipment costs will be borne by the customer, irrespective of the reasons of return. Gram will not accept products without its accessories, user manuals and documents included in the return package.