View the data on a smartphone
Our Xtrem® equipment with WiFi option sends the data directly from the platform to a smartphone using our Android app, directly and without an indicator, from the weighing platform to the smartphone. It’s that easy.
Z Link® secure digital connectivity
• Multiple connection options with indicators, PC software and Android smartphone.
• Fully digital platforms that include all data in its internal Xtrem® module.
• Greater safety and reliability due to digital communication between platform, indicators and PC or Android software.
• Data sent directly to PC or smartphone by optional WiFi in the platform’s own Xtrem® module.
• Connection of multiple platforms via Wi-Fi or Ethernet router, for central management.
• Web Server for data capture from Chrome, Edge and Safari browsers.
Protected connection with steel tube
• The Z Link® connection cable is protected along most of its length by a steel tube.
• Excellent adaptation to the platform output for greater robustness.
• Guarantees proper communication of your Xtrem® equipment with peripherals. Digital data are not influenced by bad connections or other equipment.
• Xtrem® digital module integrated inside the platform structure.
• The most advanced technology for maximum data security.
• Our Xtrem® equipment connects directly (3) to the Ethernet, Wifi or RS485 without intermediate equipment.
• Surface with a polished finish by glass bead pressure blasting.
• Its height of only 105 mm allows heavy loads to be weighed with little effort.
Extra-long Z Link® cables
• The standard Z Link® digital connection cable can be replaced with longer ones of 8 and 15 m.
• Allows replacement in case of failure or breakage, due to its sealed connection and quick connectors.
External dimensions (mm)
• Our Xtrem® equipment is delivered with CE-M Verification as standard.
• We also offer our ISOCAL Certificates, with individualised calibration data for the Xtrem® equipment.
• Help maintain your ISO9001 Quality System.